1. Salutation: Personalise the addressee in formal format (Correct: Dear Ms Tan, Wrong: Hi there,)
2. Length: 4 SHORT paragraphs – (i) introduction, (ii) what you want, (iii) your sales pitch, (iv) contact number
3. What you want: If it is a general application, state what you are looking for but that you are willing to be considered for other positions in the company. Do NOT write: …anything which suits my qualifications and experience.
4. Sales pitch should NOT be about what the company can do for you but what you can do for the company. NOT RECOMMENDED: I want to learn; I want to grow; I want to realize my potential; I want….; I want….; I want….
5. Filename of your CV to be enclosed: CV_Name; or CV_Position_Name
#duitdoit. Check out the latest vacancies.
To apply for part time and contract / freelance jobs, download duitdoit from Google Play and AppStore.
LinkedIn Link https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6445823547293167617