All of us, at some point in our careers would have faced a tricky employment issue from the legal aspect.
1. Can my employer terminate my employment? What is my recourse? How much should the company compensate me?
2. Can the company rescind my letter of offer? I have already resigned from my current place!
3. When I joined, these were my remuneration and benefits. Now they have been cut!
4. I have been moved to another department to be cold-storaged or my junior has been promoted to be my boss. Is that constructive dismissal?
5. The employer gave me a show cause letter. What do I do? DuitDo-it will be running a "Law at Work" series on the legal aspects of employment and termination over the next few weeks. Tahirah Manesah Abu Bakar, the Human Resources Manager for the FFM Group of Companies will be sharing her knowledge and practical experience accumulated over 20 years in in-house legal and HR with DuitDo-it’s follower on these important issues
A specialist in the field of employee dismissals, she has an LLB (Hons) and MSc in Management.
DuitDo-it thanks Tahirah for her selfless contribution in an area which many employees are disadvantaged without the financial resource to seek legal opinion.
#duitdoit. Follow us so you won’t miss any article.