Let's just jump straight to the point.
1. Length: 2 - 3 pages
2. Objective statement: Better to omit because most people forget to customize, and the selling points are not original.
3. Address: Just put area, e.g. Shah Alam. No need full address.
4. Photo: Optional. If want to include, make sure it does not look like a police mug shot or a glamour shoot.
5. Layout: No need to be too fancy until the key information is lost but not too old-fashioned (as though typed on word-processor).
6. Format: PDF but you may be asked for the Word version later. 7. Font: Easily readable, recommend sans serif font at least size 10.
8. Focus: Professional memberships and achievements. Do not put full job description, just key responsibilities.
9. Part time work and internship: To include if you do not have much experience.
10. Extra-curricular activities: Only to show you are well-rounded. Do not include a long list. 11. Additional training / short courses taken: Only key ones if they are relevant.
12. Family status: No need to include children or marital status.
13. Check there are no errors and the formatting is professional (indents and alignment).
#duitdoit. To apply for part time and contract / freelance jobs, download duitdoit from Google Play and AppStore.
LinkedIn Link. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6445495852076232704